All ExamenExacto, llc USA Systems operate under partners’ or vendor’s INITIAL evaluation license as a paid support services.
ExamenExacto, llc USA is an independent company. ExamenExacto, llc is not part of SAP, and is not affiliated to SAP AG in Germany or any other countries. ExamenExacto, llc does not compete with SAP, Oracle, Business Objects, Microsoft and Others in the business management software market.
ExamenExacto, llc USA respects the intellectual property of SAP, Oracle, Business Objects, Microsoft and Others and recognizes their trademarks and service marks, which signify high-quality computer software products and services. We ask our business partners and associate users to do the same.
ExamenExacto, llc may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the access accounts of business partners or users who infringe the intellectual property, legality and copyrights of others.
Therefore, it is critically important that copyrights and trademarks of ExamenExacto, llc and its subsidiaries are protected.
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned in this web site belong to their owners. We do not share or distribute any information collected in this web site. All personal information is used for our internal reference or tax determination process.
• We do not teach SAP, Oracle or Business Objects. We help our customers learn how to implement ERP Business Solutions to solve real-world business problems. We share our practical expertise, skills and knowledge with our customers.
• We do not use SAP, Oracle or Business Objects training materials. We coach and mentor our customers through real-world business scenarios to gain role-based competency in ERP Business Solutions.
ExamenExacto llc, USA – Important Disclaimers and Legal Information:
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on usage of the website www.ExamenExacto.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
1. The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term ExamenExacto shall refer to www.ExamenExacto.com owned and monitored by ExamenExacto llc USA.
3. ExamenExacto may monitor access to the site. ExamenExacto may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
4. All content present on this site is exclusive property of ExamenExacto provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to ExamenExacto. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from ExamenExacto.
5. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. ExamenExacto is a registered trademark of ExamenExacto, llc. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from ExamenExacto, llc USA.
6. ExamenExacto may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. ExamenExacto reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the site.
7. ExamenExacto shall have no responsibility for any kind of including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) to user’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the site.
8. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold ExamenExacto harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the user of the content and services provided on the site.
9. The information contained in the site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. ExamenExacto disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
10. ExamenExacto makes no warranty that:
I) the site will meet your requirements II) the site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis III) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable.
11. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized staffs of this site have access to this information. All e-mails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
12. Any information provided by the user will not be shared with any third party. However, we may share information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation.
In future, ExamenExacto llc, USA can change their disclaimer content, and may inform their users through e-mail.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our disclaimer you may contact us at